NCL - System Outage - Heads Up

GrabMyWrist

"System Outage is planned for Sat, June 1, 9PM EDT - Sun, June 2, 11AM EDT

Please note that our reservation system and MyNCL will be unavailable starting Saturday, June 1, 2019, at approx 9:00 PM EDT (1:00 AM UTC) and will be back up on Sunday, June 2, 2019, at approx 11:00 AM EDT (3:00 PM UTC). During this time, you will not be able to make a booking, log in or access your eDocs. We thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our system."

19 minutes ago, tgloersen said:

Good, maybe they can get the thing working better.  LOL!

As much as I don't let NCL off the hook for their other shenanigans, I don't have much complaint about their website, especially as compared to any of the Royal Carib lines' sites. 

• Like 1

Hopefully it corrects other areas. I just tried to book our six nights of specialty dining and the system is only allowing the first night to be booked. Nothing else. I contacted the Concierge desk and was told that it was happening fleet wide. They were receiving a lot of calls with the same complaint. From our conversation it seems to be the cruises that should have opened up this week for Haven guests.

She said to give IT about two weeks to work on it. Two weeks? If it takes their IT department that long to correct this then they need help.