EXPLORER DREAM NEW SHIP FOR OZ

Florrie

Kogan have a cruise to NZ on offer on the above ship.  Eventually found it on Cruise Critic but nothing much said about apart from "Launched April 2019".

Her 2 sister ships look have very Asian names?  I may be wrong, but I feel the ship is not brand spanking new, but been updated and now sailing Australian waters, she is to do short cruises only at the moment.   I would be interested to find out if she has be reborn?  What was she before? Anyone know anything about these 3 ships shown on this (Cruise Critic) site.  Just looks a bit used by the photos.  Thanks anyway.  

On 6/6/2019 at 9:05 PM, Florrie said:

Kogan have a cruise to NZ on offer on the above ship.  Eventually found it on Cruise Critic but nothing much said about apart from "Launched April 2019".

Her 2 sister ships look have very Asian names?  I may be wrong, but I feel the ship is not brand spanking new, but been updated and now sailing Australian waters, she is to do short cruises only at the moment.   I would be interested to find out if she has be reborn?  What was she before? Anyone know anything about these 3 ships shown on this (Cruise Critic) site.  Just looks a bit used by the photos.  Thanks anyway.  

Checking Wikipedia as suggested, she was once the Superstar Leo, all three ships sailed throughout Asia for most of their lives. 

Not sure if I would want to cruise with this ship, but we'll see what the Reviewers say when they return from their NZ trip later in the year.