Lmm79

The players:

4 40ish adults

2 kids- 5 and 9

no one has ever been to st Martin 

the complication:

we arrive to st Martin on the allure.

the msc seaside will also be there that day 

two mega ships =12,000 people onto the island.

our travel companions have never cruised before so we want to show them a good time. 

I am am worried about the go to whatever beach and rent a chair with the number of people in port on our date. 

Any suggestions?

Baie Rouge is not only extremely secluded, but is one of the most scenic on the island. When I went, I was spending 10 days on the island in an AirBnB, and there were four ships in port, two of which were the MSC Seaside and the Harmony. My aunt and I and one other family from the Harmony were the only people on the beach .... it's very quiet and very picturesque, but shhhh, don't tell anyone about it, keep it our secret! 😉

But, jokes aside, it's an amazing beach and I most certainly would recommend going to it. They'll get the picturesque Caribbean beach without the crowds, most definitely a good time. And there are bathrooms with a nice beach bar right there as well. Further, if they wanted to see the planes landing at Maho Beach, have your taxi driver drop you off at Maho on the return, and either just ask them to wait with you for 10 minutes while you watch a plane or two, or pick up another taxi, or use one of the public buses back to Phillipsburg. That way, you've now gone to a calm and picturesque beach, as well as seen the main sight on the island. 

• Like 1