From Canada Place to YVR by Sky Train

Hello will be cruising very soon . We have return flight at 1:15 pm out of YVR , Holland ship arrives at 7:00 am plan on self disembarking, as soon as we can . If cab lines are to long plan on taking Sky Train . Can someone tell me how and where to go to catch the correct Train ramp to get to the airport , Where do i walk as soon as i come out of the port. Any info will be helpful . We have Global Entry will this be helpful.  For all that reply, Thank You

Since I just typed this up I won't repeat, but link you to the post instead. Only thing to add to that is a remnider to ignore the SkyTrain entrance that you see on Howe, just outside the pier - this goes to the wrong platform and it's way more hassle to get to the right one from inside the station than just to stick to the street!

Global Entry will help at YVR - provided you take your cards, both Security and Preclearance will give you priority access.

4 hours ago, LF23 said:

@martincath, if it was pouring rain would you duck in at Howe and ask where to go, or proceed outdoors?  Thanks. 

Neither - there's an entirely-underground method from the food court level under Canada Place... but since I take that once in a blue moon I can really only say 'look for signs' in terms of directions. The Waterfront Centre is the name of the building whose underground mall level is connected to Canada Place on one side and Waterfront Station on the other.

But given that these folks will be coming off an Alaskan cruise, they should have outfits that can handle a few minutes of rain or getting wet at this last stage will be the least miserable part of their last week(!), so I'd still suggest just walking along the street unless they have luggage that they can manage with one hand on an escalator (or even better, carry down a staircase by themselves) as there's no elevator access at the Howe St Expo Line entrance - even wheelchair users have to use one of the Canada Line entrances then make their way back along to the Expo platform.

11 minutes ago, martincath said:

Neither - there's an entirely-underground method from the food court level under Canada Place.

Thanks! Yes I should think they’ll brave the meeker Vancouver elements.