Fun Pass?

sandymac

We just received our passports, so I was filling out the information for the fun pass. There is a question that asks for what city the passport was issued - what are they asking - the city in which I live in?? the city where I applied for a passport???? or the city that is on the return address label of the envelope that the passports came in??

Thanks for your help!

Sandy

On the inside data page of your passport there is either the city of issuance, meaning the city where the passport was processed (there are something like a dozen different regional places they are routed to), or something like the Nat'l Passport Center (mostly on passport renewals). It really does not matter what you answer, people have posted they answered everything from postmark, Washington DC, Birth city to leaving it blank.

If you just got you passports, it probably just says issued by US Dept. of State. Just put that on the funpass. I think they've stopped using individual cities of issuance on pasports. Carnival just hasn't updated their form yet.

Archived