Dream drinks menu

This is the one available online but does not correspond  with the drinks package offered  once on board

Marella Dream & Marella Celebration all-inclusive drinks package

Marella Celebration and Dream All Inclusive Drinks List

Edited by Jim The Scot

3 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

Hi Babby

I do but as a PC dinosaur dont have a scooby how to put it up on here

Anything specific I could help you with?

PC dinosaur! 😢 BABBY if you like a quality drink go for the upgrade the Dream and Celebration does not have such a good menu as the new ships. 😊

😂

Spot on PC regards better drink choice on the newer ships.For instance,choice on the Discovery was excellent in comparison to the Dream although enough on the Dreams basic AI for myself and Mrs Jim The Scot last month,suppose it depends on what your poison is.If its the odd quality drink here and there always the option to purchase a drink from the premium AI for a supplement as opposed to forking out £100 for the week.

As I said the AI drinks package available online is not much like what it is on board.If your thinking of upgrading wait till your on the ship,grab the drinks menu,have look then you can decide if its worth upgrading

Hi JTS we upgraded on her in March mainly for the wine and coffee. Didn't particularly enjoy the canaries but just loved the ships entertainment 2 Intense are our favourites and we also meet some of the staff who have been with Tui for many years. Very envious of you BABBY have a good one. 

Hi PC

Yeah I suppose its worth it for you on that basis..Neither myself or Mrs Jim The Scot drink wine although we do like our coffees.In the main I drink lager and the odd spirit and Mrs Jim The Scot likes  her cocktails and smirnoff vodka all available on the basic AI so upgrade really not worth it for us.If MJTS fancies a cocktail or two from Premium AI we,d just buy it at £2-50..Like you just love the ship and entertainment and meeting staff from over the years so much so been back two weeks and we got the post cruise blues and booked her again.Away in just over two weeks...Envious?😉

Edited by Jim The Scot