Edge/Apex stateroom configuration

ellie84

I’m sure I read once on a thread on here that you are able to tell from the deck plan the configuration of any stateroom, in terms of whether the bed is balcony end or bathroom end! However I now can’t see the thread anywhere!! So does anyone know how you can tell from the deck plans? And more specifically on Edge/Apex ships, does anyone know whether stateroom 9218 has the bed near the verandah door, or the bathroom end? And do the staterooms alternate down the ship with regards to the configuration? As in would stateroom 9222 be the same as 9218 for example? 

Those are both by the veranda, most likely (a few of the cabins in real life haven't matched the deck plans)  - they do alternate. You can see the bump out in the deck plans where the bed would be.

This thread may help.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, vtcruising said:

Those are both by the veranda, most likely (a few of the cabins in real life haven't matched the deck plans)  - they do alternate. You can see the bump out in the deck plans where the bed would be.

This thread may help.

Thank you so much for the clarification, and also for the link to the extra info 🙂

33 minutes ago, ellie84 said:

Thank you so much for the clarification, and also for the link to the extra info 🙂

If you need more help with cabin choice, be sure to ask! A lot of us have here have been in a variety of cabins so can likely help answer questions. 🙂