Transfer options southampton to Heathrow

eigig

Hello

I am disembarking the QM2 on August 11th and have a 6pm flight back to the US from Heathrow.  I see the transfer to Heathrow on my voyage personalizer but there are no excursion plus transfer options listed. I am guessing that these will be available once onboard?

May I ask if anyone has experience with an excursion from the ship that would include Stonehenge? I see other options from Viator etc. and wonder if that is the route to go. 

Thank you in advance for any information you can give 

Eileen

Southampton to Heathrow, via Stonehenge does not make sense and is highly unlikely to be offered as an airport transfer (even with late flights).

The road distance from So to H'row is about 60 miles. From So to S'henge is about 50 miles, and S'henge to H'row is about 70 miles. To route via S'henge makes the journey about 120 miles, compared to 60 going directly.

I think going via Stonehenge would be a bit risky time wise. You wouldn’t get chance to have a good look around at a leisurely pace. 

I’d get the train to London and see the sights for a few hours, you’re then an easy transfer to Heathrow. 

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps there are other Cunard tour options that include a transfer to Heathrow.  Stonehenge is not a "must see" but I would like to take advantage of the few hours I have before my late flight. I would prefer to take a Cunard transfer and avoid dealing with my luggage. I am a woman (late sixties) and an experienced solo traveller. The less hassle with luggage the better.