Dawn AC Penthouse question?

linga

HI,

Can anyone tell be about the AC penthouses on the Dawn? At first we thought we were getting a penthouse with a separate bedroom, but now I see that it's all one room. I'm sure we'll be happy, but was wondering if anyone has any details they can share about the AC cabins?

Thanks!

Click on link below for Jewel AC Suite 10500 (Identical layout as the Dawn). It one of the ones on deck 10 in the center with the bump-out under the bridge all the way forward. It was a fantastic cabin! The closet opens from both sides, the bath/vanity area was really nice. Tons of storage all over. You'll have a wireless phone you can carry around the ship to call back to the cabin, or someone in the cabin or elsewhere on the ship can call you. The coffeemaker is unbelievable!! It was all very cool.

http://community.webshots.com/album/512440027jaJQiA

HI,

Can anyone tell be about the AC penthouses on the Dawn? At first we thought we were getting a penthouse with a separate bedroom, but now I see that it's all one room. I'm sure we'll be happy, but was wondering if anyone has any details they can share about the AC cabins?

Thanks!

The Dawn AC penthouse is one room that has a sitting area and a table with 4 chairs. There are some differences between decks. Deck 9 has smaller living area and larger balcony and Deck 10 has a larger living area and smaller balcony. We were in 9002 and were quite comfortable.

PS On the Dawn it's just a regular old coffee maker. I understand the one on the Jewel is better. No wireless phone on the Dawn either, those are only in the Garden Villa

Archived