Booking Land Tour on Cruisetour

Tina1967

Hi just  a quick question to anyone who has done an Alaskan cruise tour.We are booked on a cruisetour to Alaska next May and have booked our excursions for the cruise but nothing showing on land part yet. When does the excursions on the land tour normally become available to book? Thanks 🙂

17 hours ago, Tina1967 said:

Hi just  a quick question to anyone who has done an Alaskan cruise tour.We are booked on a cruisetour to Alaska next May and have booked our excursions for the cruise but nothing showing on land part yet. When does the excursions on the land tour normally become available to book? Thanks 🙂

I had the same experience last year when I booked a cruise tour for this year.  I can't remember how long it took but the ability to book excursions for the land portion through your cruise personalizer will happen.  Just be patient and check your personalizer often.

40 minutes ago, nukesubsailor said:

I had the same experience last year when I booked a cruise tour for this year.  I can't remember how long it took but the ability to book excursions for the land portion through your cruise personalizer will happen.  Just be patient and check your personalizer often.

Thanks I thought that would be the case just don’t want to miss upgrading to the Tundra tour at Denali lol!

17 minutes ago, Tina1967 said:

Thanks I thought that would be the case just don’t want to miss upgrading to the Tundra tour at Denali lol!

This can actually done by calling Princess directly.  It does sell out quite quickly