Can we walk to Swans pub (Victoria)

We will be on Solistice, coming in around 5:30pm. 

It’s our last night and don’t plan to do any touring but husband would enjoy a walk about and some local brews. Can we walk from port?

I know that I can - I've done it every single Victoria cruise visit. But since I have no idea how mobile you are, how fast you walk, or how long you like to walk for, I'd suggest that this is the ideal circumstance for Google Maps. It's under 2 miles by the most direct route, but adding an extra few minutes walking to visit Fisherman's Wharf on the way is time well spent for most people as well as splitting up the walk some.

Buskers usually work the inner harbour on cruise evenings too, and if you haven't already visited you probably want to pause for photos while you walk past the front of Parliament  and the Empress hotel (either direct or via Fishermans route takes you past both), so you could easily spend an hour or more at a very leisurely pace. What's left of Victoria's Chinatown is also just around the corner from Swans, so by the time you walk up there and back you can easily spend a couple of hours wandering plus elbow-raising time in the pub - and if you time it right you can take in sunset on the walk back, which makes the west-facing inner harbour look pretty sweet.