Excursions in St Petersburg

On 7/14/2019 at 4:48 PM, maddocfamilyu said:

We did our St. Petersburg tour with Best Guides. It was a group tour but there  were only 8 of us in a minivan. Our guide was really the best.

We just booked with Best Guides too.

Two years ago we did the a private tour with Alla Tours, they were great.

So this year I wanted to book with them again, but I waited too long and they appeared to be completely booked for the private tour we needed.  But nevertheless they were very kind to recommend BestGuides-SPB to us.

Luckily Best Guides did have the availability for our date.

So we are booked with them for a private tour to go to Tsarskoye Selo where we can see Catherine Palace with famous Amber Room and couple more things. I expect great experience based on the reviews on Tripadvisor and Alla Tours recommendation.

Feel excited already to come back to St Petersburg!

Edited by JoieNsk

We recently visited St Petersburg for 2 days as part of a Baltic cruise and had booked online with TJ Travel for their 2 day Standard shore excursion tour.
Everything was very well organised and we travelled in a small air conditioned minibus as a private group from our cruise ship and were taken around to all of the main attractions. Being a small pre-booked group we were given priority access to many of the places and as everywhere was very busy with tourists that was a big plus! Our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. We had an excellent tour and were also very happy with the price charged ... which was much less than the cruise ships own tours. Our Russian travel visas were included in the package so everything was taken care of,

Another vote for TJ Travel. We did a three day excursion with them in June. They put together a great tour for us since this was our second time to St Petersburg we wanted to change the standard places to visit. They also arranged a tour to Moscow which was great. I highly recommend them.

We just got back from a Royal Caribbean Baltic sailing and we had a great experience with TJ Travel. The guide was outstanding and the group was only about a dozen people. We were able to skip the lines on the attractions and see a ton of stuff over two days. It also felt like we were able to make some decisions about when and where to go and they really worked with the group.  Highly recommended.

Another vote for TJ Travel. We just got back and used them for our two days in St Petersburg. We did a private tour for the three of us based around the things our son wanted to see. We did some off the beaten path things then also did some of the typical places like Church on the Spilled Blood. Our guide was Irina and she was amazing. She has lived most of her life there and spoke English easily. She was trained to teach English classes. The company is very easy to work with and I would use them again.