How long before Captain's club credits appear?

flagger

We are thinking of taking a short Century cruise in December if we get our ducks in a row and we come across a nice last minute deal. If we take that cruise, it would bump us both up to the select level with CC.

Because of the new recognition with RCL C&A programme, we would be then Platinum with C&A. However, I was wondering if the credits would post and the respective bump up with C&A be given in time for our early January cruise? We currently have only two credits with C&A and now four with CC.

We are thinking of taking a short Century cruise in December if we get our ducks in a row and we come across a nice last minute deal. If we take that cruise, it would bump us both up to the select level with CC.

Because of the new recognition with RCL C&A programme, we would be then Platinum with C&A. However, I was wondering if the credits would post and the respective bump up with C&A be given in time for our early January cruise? We currently have only two credits with C&A and now four with CC.

Hi flagger,

My wife and I were on the Galaxy for a holiday cruise this past December (we returned home 12/29/05). This cruise bumped us up to Elite status with Celebrity. Within 10 days of returning home we received an email indicating we had achieved Elite status. I checked on the website, and sure enough, it indicated Elite Level on our personal information. I'm sure the Royal Caribbean people could just check with Celebrity (they are in the same office) to get the status with RCCL. We have only five cruises with RCCL, but we move to Diamond Level because of our Celebrity Elite Level.

Good Luck!

Kel

I'm not planning any RCCL trips in the near future, and just wondered if it would be better if I waited until I had the 10 credits on Celebrity before signing up with RCCL's frequent cruiser program.

The two night cruises DO count as a cruise. I took 2 of them and am now Select level. Just checked it on Celebrity's MY Celebrity.

Archived