Playa excursions

MsJ

We were on the 1/14 sailing of Grand, stopping in Playa del Carmen. They had excursion brochures for Playa del Carmen ready at the tours desk. Most of them were Cozumel excursions that from Coz would ferry you over to the mainland (I think there were 8-10 of those). Except when stopping in Playa del Carmnen you didn't need the ferry ride and they dropped the price a little from their Coz price. If I remember correctly, there were only 3 excursions that were specifically designed for Playa del Carmen.

All in all I think you had about a dozen or so excursions to chose from in Playa del Carmen.

Once you book a Princess Cruise, you go on to their web site, go to Cruise Personalizer and from there you can book excursions for your cruise. Excursions are generally listed from 60 to 90 days in advance. Or you can just wait and book once on board. Princess adds the cost of excursions you have booked from the computer to your on board account. Celebrity and Holland America charge immediately.

Archived