Tourism Village is on the pier?

LighthouseGirl

Ok I did an advanced search to try to find this answer, and can't figure it out, so here it goes. Hubby is now only agreeing to use a ship-sponsored tour, so blowing all the research and independent email contacts I've just done for the past month...

I want to go to the zoo, and being a diver, really can't pass up the reef... Looks like we could take the morning tour of the zoo which states it ends up at the "Tourism Village" around noon, and also then go on a snorkeling tour which "leaves from the pier" per RCCL's excursion website info at 12:30.

1) Is this the same place...

2) If so, do the tours run this close to being on time, (i.e. should I just bite the bullet, flip a coin, and go with only one?)

Thanks for any help we can get!!!

Yes it's the same place, the Tourism Village is at the pier where the tender boats drop off cruisers. Ship tours usually run quite close to the scheduled times, I'd try both tours if you have an hour between them, if the zoo tour returns by 11:30 that should get you on the 12:30 afternoon tour. And if the afternoon tour doesn't include any food, you could grab a snack at the Village before boarding the tour.

Or, hey, rent a 4x4, throw yer DH in the back seat and tell him to hang on!

-Bob

Archived