We are going down!

I am so excited!!!I am finally in double digits! We are 98 days out to our Sensational cruise. icon_biggrin.gif I cannot wait to hit the road. We are leaving the 22nd of July so that we can spend a couple of days in Tampa. We are booked at the Hyatt Regency for $65 per night and can't wait. It seemed like forever to get to the "double d's". (especially when we were over 200 days out when we booked).

Now, if I could only recieve a visit from the upgrade fairy, or if prices go down, I will upgrade myself. We can only wish for that fairy dust. Maybe if she upgrades my room, she can downsize my stomach.I need to lose 15 pounds before we go.

Hope to see some of you CC's on the ship July 24

Married on Fantasy 9/95

Ecstasy 3/2001

Fantasy 9/2002

Sensational Cruise 7/24/04

We're down to 197 days until our cruise!! It will be a while until we're down to double digits! icon_frown.gif

13_1_103.gif

Cruising on the Conquest 10/31/04!

Paradise 9/03

Pride 9/02

Fantasy 5/00

Sensation 3/97

Betsyrossapk,

My mother booked this as a surprise to me, so I didn't even know about it until it was underway - that was March 8th. With 4 children in school, I have found it difficult to get everything I need in order. There's always so much going on with them that I have had to REALLY punch-it to see if I have what I will need for packing, meds, tanning, money, etc..

NOT A COMPLAINT!!!

It has been wonderful having something to occupy my free time, when usually I don't have anything to look forward to - from the daily grind.

Be sure to read my review when I return! I will try to make it something to dream about for a little while - while you're waiting!

Sensation 5/15/2004

We are doing the doc dance and 29 days until the Pride. Will go the day before...8 hour drive...and stay on the Queen Mary. Had lunch with a bunch of high school friends (1956) and the lady across from us is also going on the Pride same day. Small world. We also remember being in the 200+ region and it does seem impossible that we will ever get to double digits.

<groan> icon_eek.gif i gotta stop reading these boards..lol i cant wait to get to the 200 mark we're still at 300+ we're not sailing until feb 20th 05 i cant wait til its my turn to do the doc dance icon_smile.gif have fun everyone.. and remember me just sitting here counting down the days...LoL

Oceanic 9/86

Fantasy 5/97

paradise 9/28/03

Carnival Valor 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;2;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

cruisinonmymind,

I am wishing you TONS of fairy dust for a nice upgrade!!!

Congratulations on being in the DD's!

(I MISS MY COUNTDOWN CLOCK!)

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Archived