Places Like Cozumel's "Paradise Beach" in Cabo or PV?

GradUT

We've been to Cozumel a couple of times and have spent a good portion of the day at Paradise Beach.  For a small entrance fee (under $5 as I recall), we got loungers and an umbrella on a nice beach.  We could swim in the ocean or use the pool and had the option to purchase food.  There were no vendors and the staff did not harass us either.  SO.....I'm looking for something similar in either Cabo or PV for our upcoming cruise.  Does something similar exist in those ports?  Thanks for any suggestions. 

We did a princess shore excursion in Cabo at the Casa Dorada Resort. Beautiful resort. It was around $60p/person and well worth it. Very close to the port area.

Our shore excursion group had a day room for use,  beach loungers with umbrellas, roped off from the beach vendors which was great. I hate it when you get hassled like that. Nice soft sand and clear water.

Included was 2 free drinks p/person, a free lunch Buffett which was great. If you get tired of the beach then you can hang out at the 2 pools. 

Maybe you can call the resort direct and see how it goes.

Money well spent for us.

31659DA7-50D7-42D5-992F-ECEC52C6A5DA.jpeg

A145562D-745E-4385-BE0A-FE61FDD9CB7D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...