Jazz Cruise

wave breaker

• 1 month later...

There are several out on the market. We went on one hosted by Warren Hill in January that was fantastic. We enjoyed it so much we rebooked for Jan. 2007. Dave Koz will be hosting his annual cruise in early Nov. 2006. Brian Culbertson will be hostin a Jazz Allstar cruise in Jan. 2007, actually the week after Warren Hills. There is also a mainstream Jazz cruise at the end of Oct. 2006. Warren's and Dave's cruises are full charters on HAL ships, while Brian's is a partial charter on Carnival. I prefer a ship full of Jazz fans myself, nothing better than spending a week with 1800 jazz fans and your favorite artist. Since links can't be posted you can google the hosting artist name and add cruise the search and you should find the websites. Hope that helps and I'm looking forward to seeing some CC members on next years Smooth Jazz Cruise.

It's all about the MUSIC!

• 3 months later...
There are several out on the market. We went on one hosted by Warren Hill in January that was fantastic. We enjoyed it so much we rebooked for Jan. 2007. Dave Koz will be hosting his annual cruise in early Nov. 2006. Brian Culbertson will be hostin a Jazz Allstar cruise in Jan. 2007, actually the week after Warren Hills. There is also a mainstream Jazz cruise at the end of Oct. 2006. Warren's and Dave's cruises are full charters on HAL ships, while Brian's is a partial charter on Carnival. I prefer a ship full of Jazz fans myself, nothing better than spending a week with 1800 jazz fans and your favorite artist. Since links can't be posted you can google the hosting artist name and add cruise the search and you should find the websites. Hope that helps and I'm looking forward to seeing some CC members on next years Smooth Jazz Cruise.

It's all about the MUSIC!

looked into the jazz cruise that Brian Culbertson is doing in 2007 and for an inside cabin it was going to be three times what the normal rate is. The lineup that he is hosting is phenominal, but the costs kept us from going. We are sailing on the Radiance with a very nice balcony cabin instead for 1/2 of what the jazz trip would have been. We will have to settle for seeing Brian in concert in July in Dayton Ohio. I know that it is very expensive to bring aboard great artists on the ships, but the rates just left us common jazz nuts out there without a paddle. Oh well maybe next year..........

Bevgoo, hubby and i were on 2 of warren hills cruises, but, like you said, the cost is 3 x's as much as the cruise, it kept us from continuing our fun. they are just awesome cruises!!! oh well, we lost our paddles!! :(

Archived