Halifax - All in one pass?

cruiseliz44

So, when my family visited Boston a few years ago you could purchase a GO PASS (I think that is the name) and it allowed you to visit multiple attractions in and around the city for one price.    Does anyone know if they have something like this for Halifax?    So many sites to see in the city.  I know I can't see them all, but if that GO PASS was a good deal and hoping they have something like that in Halifax.   

Also, I know we want to see Peggy's Cove but then go back to to city to see other sites (including taking a tour of the Alexander Keith's brewery) in Halifax.   Can anyone recommend the best tour to Peggy's cove but then return us to the city with enough time to do the other sites?

The best way to get to Peggy's Cove and then get back to Halifax in time to see other things is to rent a car or (expensive) hire a taxi. This document has more information about Halifax for cruise ship visitors, including a waterfront map, attractions, tour options are rental car information.

There is no pass for visiting multiple attractions. 

• Like 2