Newbie to RC. Tell me about the alcohol drink card.

redheadx3

I am familiar with the soda card but I see RC has an alcohol drink card for 12 drinks for $44.00. So will this save me $? I usually drink beer, margaritas, and what ever wine by the glass is available. Does anyone know about how much drinks are onboard?

Hi:

I've been on 35 cruises and 15 of them have been with RCI, and I've never seen nor heard of a alcohol drink card. Maybe it's a new thing, I don't know. Going on the Adventure of the Seas in a couple of weeks and I'll find out for you.

Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10

PS We always get the Coke card, but they've had these for quite awhile now.

Probably a good thing. I'd hate to hear of people getting so drunk that they fall overboard without their pants :eek:

Oh....my.....God! I was just skimming through posts before heading out of the office, and am sitting here laughing out loud! Thanks, I needed that! ROFL

Tracy

I am familiar with the soda card but I see RC has an alcohol drink card for 12 drinks for $44.00. So will this save me $? I usually drink beer, margaritas, and what ever wine by the glass is available. Does anyone know about how much drinks are onboard?

Curious to hear where you got this information.

I too thought that they had done away with it, but while on the Grandeur this past weekend, I noticed the guy next to me had a Blue sticker on his seapass that said "Call Brand Program" and he said it was a drink package:confused: .

Here´s the information from RCCL regarding the group cruise drink package. As you can see ther the term call brand is mentioned too.

As said before it´s only for groups of more than 50 people and must be purchased by the entire group.

Other criteria apply too.

mn27ns.jpg

hmmmmm, wonder if the "group" has to be booked onto the cruise as a group, or if we can form groups in the Roll Calls and sign up?

Tracy

Well I would think it has to be booked as a group but this is only an assumption.

However it has to be booked 4 weeks prior to the sailing and is not available for onboard purchase.

Also I think you have to drink a lot to get it to be worth it. 49$ a day is a lot in my eyes. But that´s only MHO.

Archived