Paid Additional Charge to Arrive a Day Early on "Free" Flights

Yep, waited on hold for 49 minutes on Tuesday of last week, paid the add collect of $25.00 per person to fly in the day before sailing.  Got an email with my flights and they were issued for original day.  GRRRRR!  Now I have to call tomorrow and wait again because NCL air department dropped the ball.  They sure didn't mess up when taking my extra money.

That being said looking forward to September 15th sailing of Escape!

🙂

What a pain! I have to make the same phone call this week (for the 9/15 Bliss sailing) and I keep putting it off because I have a feeling something like this is gonna happen. Did you book a hotel through NCL in your departure city? 

@lstylr I spent 1hr and 49 minutes on hold, talked to a premium air rep and he assured me the mistake would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours.  It has been almost 36hrs and I haven't heard anything.  We booked the hotel in NYC on our own.  I fully expect NCL to fix their mistake.  

Good luck on your air!

We always go in day before so just requested it when we booked originally.   Sister is TA and had to call to get air promo added in first place......would't give it to her on her agent site.  :/    We fly into  San Juan December 14, so hopefully air will be decent.