How do I get into the Atlantis...

fofun

I wanted to take the kids to spend the day at the Atlantis. I wanted to swim, slide, etc. I know that you can purchase a room next door at the Comfort Suites, but alone it is $$. I heard that the Best Western across the street also does the same thing as the Comfort in. Is this true? Any ideas how to get into the Atlantis? I don't want to spend $29 to just see the sharks, etc. I am traveling with 6 people including myself. Please help.....

I wanted to take the kids to spend the day at the Atlantis. I wanted to swim, slide, etc. I know that you can purchase a room next door at the Comfort Suites, but alone it is $$. I heard that the Best Western across the street also does the same thing as the Comfort in. Is this true? Any ideas how to get into the Atlantis? I don't want to spend $29 to just see the sharks, etc. I am traveling with 6 people including myself. Please help.....

There is no Best Western across the street from the Atlantis. Comfort Suites is the only hotel with this agreement. With 6 people, you would have to rent 2 rooms at either Atlantis or Comfort Suites.

There's no longer a Day Pass, but occassionally, they sell off unbooked rooms as day rooms for $200 a room. (still, only 4 ppl to a room).

There's no guarantee these rooms will be available, and they are first come first serve. Since Atlantis is usually close to full, this is rare.

There's no way around this. Any way you look at it, you have to be a guest of Atlantis or it's sister properties in order to use the facilities. And there's only 4 to a room (4 bracelets).

Archived