Help with Barcelona hotel

shipster60

I have reservations at both Hotel Leo and Park Hotel in Barcelona.  I understand they are both 3 star type hotels. Can anyone give advice on which would be the best choice? We will be there late September for 2 nights. Others suggested here are booked already for my dates. Thanks!

I dont know the Park hotel but we stayed in Hotel Lleo just round the corner from Las Ramblas. We loved the fact it had a rooftop terrace with sunbeds (can't remember if there was a pool as we didnt use one) The hotel was clean and breakfast adequate. We had previously always stayed in Hotel Continental on Las Ramblas but much preferred Lleo.  They were very strict on check- in time but allowed us to store our luggage in a locked room. I thought it strange they didn't check us in when we arrived post cruise even if the room wasnt available till the official check in time. They made everybody return at the same time which made for queues at check in. This was the only downside at this hotel

Edited by suekay