Cc Meet & Mingle Party?

Elcruzer

We'll be on the Crown to Bermuda on July 9. Does NCL have a site to register for CC party as RCCL, Princess and Celebrity? I read on other posts that people have contacted particular NCL staff to set up party. Does anyone know how to set up party on the Crown?

• 1 month later...
We'll be on the Crown to Bermuda on July 9. Does NCL have a site to register for CC party as RCCL, Princess and Celebrity? I read on other posts that people have contacted particular NCL staff to set up party. Does anyone know how to set up party on the Crown?

I have been involved in a meet & greet on HAL before, and we organized through our roll call board. Once we got together, the Hotel Manager showed up at our meet & greet & took our names & cabin #'s & later in the week we were invited to a sespecial Captain's cocktail party. He also listed a Cruise Critic Q&A sessioin in the Daily Program near the end of the cruise, which was very informative.

• 2 months later...
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=353303

I sent an email. We'll see what happens.

Thanks Nancy. We got our docs last week, it won't be long now:) Still hoping more people sign up to join us. Know we will have a great time with just our groups but the more the merrier:cool:

Have a great holiday weekend

Eleanor

Hi Eleanor.

This is the email I got back from NCL today.

Hello,

Regarding you meet and greet that you would like to setup, we can accommodate this. If you group would like they can have a meet and greet on the first day of the cruise as a meeting or you can have a cocktail party. Now the meeting can be held in one of the rooms on the ship that we will have a section set aside for the members of your group to meet up. You will need to email us and advise and to what time and how many guests will attend. If you decide to do the cocktail party with dry snack and open bar, this can be arranged any day of the cruise. The prices are $16.95 per person in port for adult and $3.46 for kids 2-17 years old. If you want to have the cocktail party while you are at sea this will be 14.95 per person and $3.46 per child 2-17. For groups of 25 or more you can add hot and cold hors d'oeuvres for an additional $9.20 per person including ages 2-17.

S.T.Y.L.E ish Regards,

Tilita Carter

Ship Coordinator Crown

1800-327-7030 ext 7778

tcarter@ncl.com

I also found that another group stated that they will be on our cruise as well when I posted about asking how to organize a meet & greet.

Counting down :D

Archived