Premier Coffee & Soda Package vs New Grounds Coffee Package (Coffee Card)

Prost

I am going to be on Board of Royal Princess next month for my Alaskan Cruise (7 days).  While I look for the various drink packages, I saw the new (not offered on my last cruise on board Coral couple months ago) "Premier Coffee & Soda Package" for $23.59 per person, per day vs the "Classic Soda Package" for for $11.79 per person, per day, while I know what is the classics soda package include, the new "Premier Coffee & Soda Package" fine print said:

What is Included

• The package includes all, specialty or premium coffees and teas, hot chocolate, fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), Gong Cha items (if available), Frappes at Coffee & Cones, mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu, Red Bull and Milk Shakes (if available).
  • The package includes one souvenir tumbler based on availability and while supplies last.
  • The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: bottles of water of any size, canned items such as soda or bottled juices (if available).
  • The package may be used on our Private Islands and all onboard Food and Beverage Venues and other areas such as the Theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to that venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.

So does that mean I also get "unlimited" specialty coffees like all of the coffees (and teas) item on a "Coffee Card" except no sharing?

I decided against it, probably will get a soda package for myself and a regular coffee card that I can use to buy some specialty coffee for my mom and uncle traveling with me.