How long to get the bonus points on the Celebrity credit card?

Hello everyone!

I am cruising September 1st and got an email about 2 weeks ago informing me of an offer to receive $100 OBC if you sign up for the Celebrity credit card and make a purchase within 90 days. I signed up, received the card, used it, and now the 10,000 bonus points are showing as "pending". So I looked at the fine print and it says that it can take 6-8 weeks for points to be credited to your account 😫 does anyone have any personal experience with receiving the bonus credit? Did it actually take that long for yours to appear? 

Thanks!

I did this last year..    It was pretty quick,  but I had plenty of time...  If I were you I would call the credit card company and ask.  After you get the points you can transfer to Celebrity online.   That took about 5 minutes and then I just printed everything out.  So you have about  3 weeks yet,  I'm sure everything will fall into place.