Hi Lisa,

We are Celebrity lovers. After five cruises on the Summit to Bermuda we found that the seven day cruises during non-school times (May and late August/Early September) had been eliminated for (at least) 2020, to our disappointment.   We can only cruise for seven day and at this state of our lives prefer to cruise without a quarter of the ship full of kiddos.  

I know our friends have contacted Celebrity about their displeasure about this and I took an informal poll on Celebrity Summit Facebook group and there are quite a few folks who feel the same way.

I hope there is some consideration going forward about going back to a seven day cruise in May or around Labor Day.

We love Celebrity and want to continue sailing on her going forward.

Thank you for listening.

Bette (and Richard) Green

• Like 2

Hello Celebrity lovers, Bette and Richard!  I will make sure to share your comments with our internal team.  As you know, we are always refreshing our product and itineraries based on popularity and new, exciting ports of call.   Since non-school times vary all over the world, we always try to offer guests a variety of cruise options in their non-school vacation window.Unfortunately, right now there are no plans to bring this cruise back.  Thank you for being such big Celebrity fans, and I look forward to seeing you onboard again soon.  llp...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo said:

Hello Celebrity lovers, Bette and Richard!  I will make sure to share your comments with our internal team.  As you know, we are always refreshing our product and itineraries based on popularity and new, exciting ports of call.   Since non-school times vary all over the world, we always try to offer guests a variety of cruise options in their non-school vacation window.Unfortunately, right now there are no plans to bring this cruise back.  Thank you for being such big Celebrity fans, and I look forward to seeing you onboard again soon.  llp...

Thank you so much for answering. Even if it is not the answer we were looking for. 

• Thanks 1