Cat 5A porthole Empress Deck

NCLSEA123

Has anyone had expierience with any of these cabins on the Empress Deck on the Fantasy class ships. On the Deck plan, it looks like cabins E8, E4, E7, and E3 are a third bigger than most all of the other cabins. (except suites) Thanks.

We're booked into E8 on the Sensation on May 8th. The price was right, so I'm anxious to see what they are like.:confused:

I had cabin E1 on Sensation, also M6 on the Holiday. I liked the cabins and the location - no smaller than midship cabins I've been in.

It's nice to be at the end of a hall with no 'hall noises'. Also, I LOVE having two portholes. It's a little trek to the elevators, but maybe that helped me not gain any weight.;)

Be aware that you will hear the anchor drop (LOUD!) when in a port. It lasts only a very few seconds, but would probably scare the bejeebers outta you if you were sound asleep!:D

We just got off the Elation on Saturday and we had cabin E2 on the Empress deck. It was at the end of the hall so there was very little noise. Our ship did not drop anchor so don't know about that noise. We will be asking for this room again if we book the same class ship again. Have several pics of the room I can email if interested, just let me now where to send them.

Chris

We just got off the Elation on Saturday and we had cabin E2 on the Empress deck. It was at the end of the hall so there was very little noise. Our ship did not drop anchor so don't know about that noise. We will be asking for this room again if we book the same class ship again. Have several pics of the room I can email if interested, just let me now where to send them.

Chris

I'd love to see some pics from this type of room. If you don't mind send them to bunkie103@yahoo.com

Thanks.

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived