Majesty Deck Plans

skm

We've sailed the Majesty four times and were never given deck plans. However, she's a fairly small vessel, and designed in a rather organized fashion. Personally I would not be worried about taking a deck plan along, but that's just me.

Is there a specific reason you like to have a deckplan?

Wouldn't the deck plans tell me on what deck everything is located? What reference would we have to know where we're going? This is our 1st cruise, so I'm kinda clueless. I chose the Majesty for our first because it is a smaller ship. I think I would've been overwhelmed on a larger ship. I'm terrible w/ maps (I get turned around way too easily). Good thing I've got hubby w/ me, he can remember what direction we came or are heading w/o a problem. SKM

Like the previous poster said, it's very easy to get around on the Majesty. If you have a printer, you can go to NCL's website and print the deck plans that you needed.

They also have signs listing what is on that deck, they are usually hanging next to the elevators on each floor.

I hope this helps,

Maddie

I have never been on the Majesty, however, all of the other NCL ships I've been on had pocket sized deck plans of the ship that either came in our room on the first day, or you could pick up at the front desk. This last cruise (on the Spirit) they gave out the pocket sized deck plans at the pier when we were checking in. Actually, they didn't GIVE them out - they were there for the taking.

Hope this is the case for you as well! Have fun!

Hikini:D

How soon do you leave, skm? You should be able to stop by any travel agent's office and pick up a brochure -- they all have deck plans inside. Just be sure that the N. Majesty is inside it. (For instance, pick a Bermuda brochure rather than a Europe one.)

Archived