Armonia cards and cabin/dining questions

Touringmom

Hello!

1. Can Armonia cards be punched to wear on a lanyard or do you need a pouch?

2. We have an ocean view room for our family of 4 - any storage tips from people who have seen this room in person? It looks so tiny especially without a balcony to put our sandy stuff on after excursions but there were no available balcony rooms for 4!

3. We are traveling with extended family so there are 9 of us in total. Will we get one big table in dining room? We have the early seating. Our reservations are all linked. 

I have been on Armonia  this past May, I don't remember cards being punched anywhere on the ship. When we received ours there was no hole punched (I always carry my card in my pocket and never on a lanyard.

The ocean view room is very compact (that is what we had for ) suit cases do fit under the bed. Storage will be tight for the of you. The bathroom is very small. I think you will become very close during your cruise.

You can go speak to the Matre'd on the first day to ensure your party is sitting together and your table number will be on your cruise card.

Check suite prices for your sailing it might be a better choice for the of you (if it makes financial sense). We just upgraded from an OV to a suite with drinks and wifi for a small upcharge from what we were  paying for a OV without drinks.