Newbie To Rcc-rhapsody-please Help :)

lilmsonry

Hello,

Switched from Carnival to RCC on Rhapsody of the Seas, leaving 3/5/06. I am ready to hear all about the ship.

1) Where can I find pictures of the ship?

2) Can I bring a rolling cooler filled with "drinks" ;) and check it in the checked luggage with NO problem?

3) What is the phone # to Rhapsody from home for emergency?

4) How do you bring your cabin consumption ;) on board?

5) Do they provide towels for the pool and ports?

6) Do they give you a paper everyday that tells you what is going on and what times they are?

7) Will it get cool/cold on the ship?

8) Will it take the whole 7 nights for us to figure our way around onboard?

9) Any other info you want to add is much appreciated also!!!!!

I need to get a good understanding of RCC. Not too impressed with their website. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me here. Happy sailing!!!!!!!!!!

We are also cruising Rhapsody in Sept. I learned much from the boards about the ship and there is a website called www.webshots.com where you can view pictures of the ship, just search Rhapsody. Looks like a beautiful ship, and from what I hear through the boards it is probably the friendlist ship around. Hope you have a great time, and would love to read your review when you get back!:D

Hi...

You will get varied answers on the cooler...Some have done it with no problem at all,some put it in their luggage (alchohol) and bring the cooler along as well...Some get caught and turned away..

We have never been stopped from brining 1 12 pack soda and some water.

Last time I was on Rhapsody,there was a "alchohol confiscation" desk set-up,just after check-in,and before getting in line?

Most areas are warm on the ship,depending on time of year...DR and the shows can get chilly.If you are chilled easily a light sweater in the DR might help.

Getting around on the ship is all about getting your barings....

Study the deck plans before you leave,so you have a good idea of where everything is in relation to everything else...

Make note of the direction the room numbers go from small to large front to back...

The carpet is different colors in the hallways on each side of the ship .

Make note of the way you turn when you get off of the elevators,going to your room.But keep in mind,there are 2 seperate areas,and have front and back...so...thats always a little confusing...But the Rhapsody is very easy to manuver..

You will get a daily compass with activities and everything else you need to know every evening.

You can find the ships number.....in different places..But phone calls are at last i recall 795 per min...

You will get towels that you are responsible for keeping track of...You can switch them out as needed.

I have some pics from 04,they are an altered itinerary due to Ivan.I will try to repost my 03 pics that have the currrent itin.

Have a great time.

Brn- Thanks for all your answers. I am learning very quickly since there are so many nice people here on the boards. And those pictures were awesome. Looks like you all had a great time. That little fella, he is beautiful!!! Thanks again!!:)

Archived