Tahitian Princess

English muffin

We are from the UK and are currently booking a back to back cruise on the Tahitian Priincess 17 and 27 December 2006. We will have to stay overnight in Los Angelese before flying onto Papeete, can any one advise us where the best place would be to stay which would be handy for the airport and tourist attractions as we will also be staying 4 nights in Los Angelese on our return. Thanks :cool:

I've stayed at LAX for work several times. Usually we try to get into the Westin, but have also stayed at the Renaissanse (sp). Don't know what your threshold for pain is on price (we were getting a corporate rate) but the rooms are top notch and car rental return is "right there." There's also a Sheraton and some others in the area that I'd consider. These would be convenient for your single night on the way out, but for the longer stay on the way home, you might want to get away from LAX a little bit, and/or something cheaper.

Just food for thought.

I'm a SPG guy so like the Sheraton Gateway (Westin would be my second choice but is getting long in the tooth). Gateway is a nice hotel that was renovatated a couple years ago. They offer free shuttles that run every 20 minutes. Also the closest to LAX terminals.

Joe

Archived