Rhapsody Cabin condition

blyle

I read where the Rhapsody listed and some cabins got wet. I am scheduled to sail on her in March. DOes anyone know what deck and where the cabins were. Last time on the ship there was a sewer smell in some areas. Just want to avoid it if we can. Thanks

blyle:

It was mentioned that the water from the swimming pool flooded the Windjammer. So, I'm guessing that some cabins on Deck 8 under the Windjammer got a little wet...both port and starboard sides. Most of the cabins under the Windjammer are suites...with the exception of those that are inside cabins.

Are you staying in a suite? If so, which one?

Fausto

Hi Fausto,

We joined you on a cruise 7/18/04 and met at the Meet and Mingle. I just saw a fabulously low fare for March 5th and called my TA who said to grab it so we did. Its a senior resident special so we only have an OV but that is okay with us this time. We can both cruise for under $1,000 and that is a deal on the Rhapsody especially in March. We have another cruise on the Liberty April 1 and I see that you too are interested in the Freedom cruise with Randy. We are awating prices for that.

Thanks for your help

Archived