Carnival Freedom Aft Balcony 7453

jbwilson1988

I have been on the Carnival Ecstasy in 2008 and the Carnival Triumph in 2014 both interior rooms. My fiance will be going on her first cruise for our honeymoon next April aboard the Carnival Freedom and we have aft balcony #7453 on the Empress Deck. I have exhausted most of the internet trying to find pictures of this particular room so that I can see for myself and show my fiance. Does anyone have any pictures and/or videos of this room? Thanks in advance!

-Brandon

4 minutes ago, jbwilson1988 said:

I have been on the Carnival Ecstasy in 2008 and the Carnival Triumph in 2014 both interior rooms. My fiance will be going on her first cruise for our honeymoon next April aboard the Carnival Freedom and we have aft balcony #7453 on the Empress Deck. I have exhausted most of the internet trying to find pictures of this particular room so that I can see for myself and show my fiance. Does anyone have any pictures and/or videos of this room? Thanks in advance!

-Brandon

It's a Fantasy class ship. If you can't find that room on this ship, try the others in that class for same cabin.

image.thumb.png.94efd53fad3d4eebd2d439d139d3d9ae.png