I Have 5 Coupons For You!

AFT_LOVER

Woo Hoo...my email is lloscalso@aol.com...email me and i will give you my address....my sister is going also she has an inside....thanks...i can't believe i won:p :D ;)

Sorry, I was so excited about winning i didn't see your email address on one of the post above....i did indeed email you...and many many thanks......:p

That is great that you have coupons that you are willing to share!

As a side note, I faxed a coupon in last Tuesday for $65, but it has not been credited yet to our reservation. Does anyone know how long it usually it takes?

I am going on my first RC cruise on the Mariner on Dec 17th. Looking forward to seeing what RC is all about.

Are they all gone?

Stacy

waljs@verizon.net

Just wanted to let you know that even though MACOP says there are no names or C&A numbers pre-printed, you do have to be a C&A member to use them. You would have to provide your member number when getting the coupon applied. You can't become a C&A member until you have taken your first RCI cruise.

Unless something has really changed, the coupons MACOP has are definitely not "friend" coupons that don't require a C&A number, especially as it sounds like there is a place for the C&A number to be entered. That means they are for C&A members only.

Sorry about that. You might be lucky and be able to score a $50 "coupon for a friend" that some cruisers get after a cruise. Those are good on pretty much all cruises as long as you book and cruise within certain dates. Good luck to you.

beachchick

These coupons start in May. I have tried to shrink it down to post but no luck. 113K is too big!

We going on a 7 day eastern caribbean 2/26/2006 D1 category. It is so nice of you to ask... Thanks!

I can be reached at p1x1edust at yahoo.com (note those are ones not i's)

Archived