recent coral princess cruisers

grizabella

Griz- I was on the Coral in December. They had trivia twice a day usually. Also a lot of bingo and two slots tournaments. Movies in the theater usually every afternoon. Two wine tastings. A presentation by the head chef and a tour of the galley. A couple of karaoke nights and the Princess Idol competition. Any more questions? I have the patters and could look it up for you. We LOOOOOVE the Coral.

Griz- I was on the Coral in December. They had trivia twice a day usually. Also a lot of bingo and two slots tournaments. Movies in the theater usually every afternoon. Two wine tastings. A presentation by the head chef and a tour of the galley. A couple of karaoke nights and the Princess Idol competition. Any more questions? I have the patters and could look it up for you. We LOOOOOVE the Coral.

We're on the Coral this May doing the Cruise from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver. 19 days of bliss:cool:

kpalmer7,

I really look forward to hearing about your trip - we are sailing on the Coral next spring from Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles (Hoping to go all the way up to Vancouver, but so far it is only as far as LA). I would think it would be a similar trip. Have a fantastic time!!! Maybe if you get a chance you could post on our roll call?

Julia

Julia, when I booked this cruise last March:eek: I had a hard time finding a total pkg. Went to the auto club and they were doing it in 2 segiments. Finally decided on a cruise agency that put a pkg together. The pkg included air and hotel for the first night and the whole cruise from Ft lauderdale to vancouver. In the same cabin. Sometime this summer Princess decided to add 2 x days. Astoria Oregon and Victoria, because we booked a total pkg there was no extra cost:D But for other people they had to pay extra for the 2 x days.

As the Coral does Alaska i'm sure that there should be a segiment from LA to Vancouver. If you want to know the agency I booked with e-mail me at kpalmer7ca@yahoo.ca

It was strange booking that far in advance. I'm usually a last minute booker. But this way it's paid for and also have the spending money also.

We got a cabin on the caribe deck, as the balcony's are larger.

In fact this summer when the coral was in Vancouver we went and checked out our balconies from Canada Place.:)

We have a great "roll call" Up to 79 pages!!! and only 94 days to go!!!

Karen, as you'll see in my signature, I'm doing the reverse repositioning cruise next September - but only from LA to FLL. Only 15 days of bliss. But bliss nonetheless. Enjoy. I watch the Coral live webcam on my computer year round, all day long (okay, when I'm not busy working!). I'll be thinking of you!

Was on the coral a few weeks ago. We had a 1:15 flight home. We were off the ship and at the airport by 9:15 and we were about mid-way through the debarkation list. So unless there is some really big problem with immigration, etc. you shouldn't have a problem.

Archived