Carnival's Website - non-access?

bh2359

I've cruised with Carnival before.

I've tried to access their website to search for another cruise and I can not get in without signing in. It seems to me that Carnival is losing a lot of passengers because of this. I do feel we should be able to simply search for a cruise etc. without having to sign in each time.

However, this is my problem.

EACH time I try to sign in, it states "invalid password".

I then email for my password and always get a NEW one that works that one time and the next time, same problem.

I email again and get yet ANOTHER password.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Does Carnival really want to discourage people from sailing with them?

I'm not trying to start a flame war (check my other posts). This is a legitimate set of questions and I really would like to hear from others about it.

It is getting to be standard practice on the internet to have people register in order to reach certain parts of their website. While totally annoying to users, it provides companies with "valuable market research" :rolleyes:

As far as the password goes, no problems here. Seems to be some kind of hitch in your case.

I've cruised with Carnival before.

I've tried to access their website to search for another cruise and I can not get in without signing in. It seems to me that Carnival is losing a lot of passengers because of this. I do feel we should be able to simply search for a cruise etc. without having to sign in each time.

However, this is my problem.

EACH time I try to sign in, it states "invalid password".

I then email for my password and always get a NEW one that works that one time and the next time, same problem.

I email again and get yet ANOTHER password.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Does Carnival really want to discourage people from sailing with them?

I'm not trying to start a flame war (check my other posts). This is a legitimate set of questions and I really would like to hear from others about it.

The password that they send you is only good for one use. You need to go into your profile and change it to something of your choosing.

Hope this helps.

If you really are getting anxious for the latest prices on cruises simply go to priceline, all of carnivals cruises come up, no pass word or signing in. You'll get the prices at least and then can call carnival to book if you want. Just a suggestion, I did this...have fun.:)

Thank you, ZQVOL. This is why Cruise Critic is so informative.

I saw nothing on Carnival's website stating to change the password after logging in that first time. I've now done it, changed the password to one I use a lot for these kind of things...and it works!!!

Archived