Debarkation ??????

if you carry ALL of your own luggage you can disembark early... usually very early..... it is difficult if you have more than a couple of bags.. the walk is usually quite long kinda hard with really heavy and bulky luggage..... i would think twice before doing this if you have as much luggage as we usually do!!! if you travel VERY light i would say go for it!!!:)

Call me lazy but I really don't want to have to carry my own luggage off the ship. I don't even like having to roll my own luggage to the check-in counter at the airport. Hey, I'm on vacation LOL!

I've heard both good and bad things about the self debark but I've never tried it. I don't mind having to spend a few more minutes on the ship and we never have a very early flight, we always just wait till our color is called and leave then, pick up our luggage and are on our way. The walk from the boat to the actual customs lines and so forth is pretty long and sometimes you are going up/down escelators, over un-even ground etc..... so I'd keep that in mind.

Happy sailing........

:D Thanks to all who replied.We did self debarkation last mo on NCL.We loved it.Although I wayyyy overpacked:eek: DH fussed

all the way out.;) My goal for our cruise in April is,to attempt to have one suitcase each & a carry on.:D

Pa Dutchman-That's what I'm trying to do.DH

just doesn't see it that way!!:rolleyes:

Vee

Archived