Celebrity REVOLUTIONIZED?

houtxaj

Does anyone who frequents Celebrity Cruise Line know what the "revolutionized" means? Especially wanting more information on the upcoming Silhouette. I realize new areas may be revamped/created. However, do all the common areas and cabins get refurbished?? Thanks for any information you can share.

WOW!!! This is extremely informative and fun to read. I appreciate you sharing your "diamond-mine find" of info and photos. I have not looked and read it all yet, but definitely will by this weekend.

Again, kudos to you for sharing this exceptional information!!! Thank you for your time and sharing nature.........

• Thanks 1

The Silhouette will be the first S Class to get the works, as the Equinox had the refurb cut short because of an accident (not the EQ). They did some of the renovations, but couldn't do everything - that is why you will see (doesn't include EQ on a lot of the photos). Looking forward to seeing how the Silhouette looks after - she is a great ship! My first X cruise was on her after years on RCI and we never looked back. 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

• 2 weeks later...

Again, thank you vtcruising for the great info and feedback. We, too, are looking forward to experiencing how this revolutionized Silhouette will be next March 2020. Out of all the cruise lines family and friends have experienced, most all came to the conclusion of preferring Celebrity. Thanks again!

• Like 1