Miami or Ft. Lauderdale? - Priceline

cruisenk

Hi all,

I am trying to help a friend of mine find information and a hotel room. She and her husband are flying into FLL on Wednesday, 3/29 and leaving out of Miami on Celebrity Zenith the next day. They are wondering if they should stay near FLL or MIA or Miami Beach. They are looking at doing Priceline for a room but are wondering what location criteria to select (Miami Airport, FLL and/or Miami Beach)? Because they are traveling on work days, should they expect traffic to Miami? Is it better to stay in FLL and drive to Miami on the day of the cruise or get to Miami the night before the cruise? They will not have a car, but will be taking a shuttle. Also, they have a fairly limited budget. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Kari

To make a good recommendation, it would be helpful to kow what time they are arriving in fll. I mean if it is late perhaps they might not want to travel to Miami at that time.

Also, The price for the hotels in fll and Miami would also be a consideration. You can go on to www.biddingfortravel.com or www.betterbidding.com and see what are the winning bids in either city.

To make a good recommendation, it would be helpful to kow what time they are arriving in fll. I mean if it is late perhaps they might not want to travel to Miami at that time.

Also, The price for the hotels in fll and Miami would also be a consideration. You can go on to www.biddingfortravel.com or www.betterbidding.com and see what are the winning bids in either city.

They are arriving into FLL at 5:00 pm.

Thank you for the links to get an idea on the bids.

Kari

There is so much going on in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale during that time that I'd just go with where I could get a better rate.

You'll end up doing a lot of research trying to get a good deal but it may be worth the effort.

I would certainly book a back up reservation immediately.

Archived