san juan port terminal- liquor shop

lil nemo

We just back from the AOS, and we were able to get booze before we boarded. It was great. Once you go to register, the store is to the front of the terminal where you come in. We didn't have to go thru the xray machine again either.

We just back from the AOS, and we were able to get booze before we boarded. It was great. Once you go to register, the store is to the front of the terminal where you come in. We didn't have to go thru the xray machine again either.

Ditto. The store will be BEHIND you as you're walking through the port terminal, so look sharp for it. I was just there a couple of weeks ago before boarding the Serenade. By the way, you don't have to go through the x-ray machines after this point, but you DO have to go past the RCCL 'liquor police'. :rolleyes: I had 2 bottles in my carry-on (which they didn't catch), and two in the plastic bag from the store (which were quickly confiscated until the last day of the cruise). Just be sure to save room in your carry-on, and have sufficient padding so you don't have any tell-tell 'sloshing' or 'clinking' noises. ;)

Which dock did AOS use?

okay well that would explain the conflicting stories, soo then we're sailing SOS (serenade)

i guess that will make a difference.

so then the liguor shop is not available unles you debark, which is a possiblity just an extra step!

Archived