Enchantment OTS back to GAL

From wife on board - Enchantment OTS headed back to Galveston with a medical emergency. First and foremost, I hope the affected party will fully recover. Secondly, with the propulsion issues she's been having, will they even be ale to make it Cozumel on time?

I'll provide updates if I receive them.

Edited by WildWillie

We made it to Cozymel on time- and were sailing at almost 21 knots the whole time. Didn't seem to be any propulsion issues- we were flying all night and into the sea day. Spoke with a bartender who was on the stretcher team.  Gentleman had a fall up in the Diamond Lounge.  The feeling from the medical staff and coast guard was that he had internal injuries that required immediate attention that could not be taken care of on board.  We were only 3-4 hours away when we turned around and made it back to Texas waters when the helicopter met up.  Bars had to change back to "texas" menus.  Was also told that his wife was still on board as Coast Guard would not med-evac her in helicopter.  She would have been able to fly back from Cozymel- i don't know if she ended up getting off the ship then or not.  

was amazingly organized and well run.  Announcements kept us in the loop at all times about what was happening. I also hope the man was OK