Anyone tour with Marva shaws people?

deshler

The same thing happened to us on our tour in January. You will be fine with her guides. They did a wonderful job handling our group and were very knowledgeable. They kept our belongings safe on the bus, while we hiked the falls, went to the beach and shopped. During the tour Marva called me several times with the guides cell phone to check on us and make sure we were happy with the tour. She also met us at the end of our tour to make sure everything went well. I don't know what you are planning on doing, but follow Marva's advice if you are going to Dunn River Falls go first thing in the morning as they get very crowded. Also bring your camera, our guides that took us up the falls took pictures with our camera and I kept a disposable water camera on my wrist. The pictures the guides took were the best. I am so jealous, I wish I were going back to Jamaica soon.:p

• 3 years later...

Archived