Armonia - B2 - Possible obstructed view

BlessedandGrateful

The description of the B2 cabin says possible obstructed view. I have looked at many photos and searched review but cannot find anything that shows obstructed view. Also, another cruise site show B2 cabins being on deck 9 & 10 but all photos I find of the ship do not show any balconies on deck 9. Anyone have more info?

There are definitely balconies on deck 9.  Lots of them.  They are the kind that were tacked on the outside of OV cabins, like they did on Carnival Fantasy class.  This ship was stretched, and if you are not seeing balconies on deck 9, you are looking at photos from before the stretch.  This is Armonia in Cozumel on Aug. 30, 2019:

enhance

Those balconies that just out from the side of the ship are on deck 9.    Next is Costa Maya Aug. 29:

enhance

All of those balcony cabins are the same size as the OV and inside cabins.  Small, cozy, but with good storage.  EM

I just borrowed this pic from cruisedeckplans (where most of their lovely pictures of her are pre-stretch) and I hope you can see the difference:

enhance

Edited by Essiesmom