Wristband plus on MSC

tannerbear

Does anyone have any info on the wristband plus available for purchase?   I am traveling with friends. If everyone has one can they be linked to be able to locate each other? Also are they removable... I can't sleep with a watch on so am afraid if I purchase one I won't be able to sleep with it on. Thank you

5 minutes ago, tannerbear said:

Does anyone have any info on the wristband plus available for purchase?   I am traveling with friends. If everyone has one can they be linked to be able to locate each other? Also are they removable... I can't sleep with a watch on so am afraid if I purchase one I won't be able to sleep with it on. Thank you

MSC_FOR_ME_LOCATOR_2.jpg

I think the answer to all your questions is... yes

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Seaside last week. We purchased the wrist bands (ours were navy in color) for $5 each after embarkation. You could get at Guest Services but the agent could never get ours to work and said to try later. After we left there, there was another desk set up selling the wrist bands and we got ours there. Easy. We took ours off every night. Only thing you cannot do it leave the ship or return to the ship using the wristband. Loved being able to charge things with it and open the cabin door.

• Thanks 1

The wristbands are marked for muster station.  They sell them in the logo shop but didn't have our muster station so we had to go to Guest Services.  But these were the $5 ones, not sure they are same as the wristband plus.  EM

5 hours ago, mikeyand said:

Getting on the Seaside tomorrow. Where was the other desk set up for selling wristbands? In case there is a lineup at guest services? Thanks.

If looking at Guest Services, the "people needing assistance" line forms to the left of the desk.

The other desk selling the wristband was over to the right of Guest Services.

FYI - If you are looking for a kiosk to do your credit card thing, there were two right at Guest Services that EVERYONE was using. Keep looking around the area near the stairs and you will find several other machines that no one was using.