Spirit Air SUCKS!!!

ravenchic

I know, I know. What do I expect for R/T from DC to San Juan for only $280?? However, this was ridiculous! We traveled from DC to San Juan with a stop in Ft. Lauderdale both ways. When we booked, this was supposed to be non-stop. Second, we travelled with two other couples. One of the other couples was not booked on the connecting flight in Ft. Lauderdale and because our flight was late, as was every flight we took, their seats were given away and they could not get on the flight to San Juan and had to wait for a flight 8 hours later. Then, on the flight back, not only were we late, but the crew of the connecting flight told the other passengers who were waiting that we were having issues coming through customs (Not true since we were coming from Puerto Rico) so all the passengers who were delayed waiting for us hated us. And to top this fabulous trip off, none of our luggage made the connecting flight. There was only 1 guy working at the DC airport who had to do all of our claims (there was a total of about 20 passengers with no luggage) and he had been working there since 5:30 am. It was now almost 12 midnight. DO I hear labor law violations?? Next, our luggage was delivered the day after at 1 am and left on our back deck. Thank God it didn't rain and none of our neighbors are gun nuts. So, do not take Spirit Air....you couldn't pay me enough money to book with them again!!:mad:

Archived