Emerald Princess 01/17/2020 PANAMA CANAL

Bryan&Roger

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, you are not alone LOL. My name is John and together with my husband Paul and another couple David and Stu we are also on this particular cruise. We’re cruise newbies and looking forward to our Panama Canal adventure. We’re two Scotsmen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 (we’ll be the ones in kilts on formal night) and two Sassenachs (Englishmen)

Afternoon there John. Your first cruise? Welcome to the world of fun. QUIT NOW. You  have been warned. It will become an addiction. But a fun one. All you will do is think, plan, dream cruising. I love it.

That said. I'm Bryan. Roger was my late husband but I won't change the name. I'm doing the one before also. Shame you're not on that one also. I'm doing that with two friends. Two Englishmen.

I live in Wimbledon. Do you live in Scotland or below Hadrian's wall? 

The Panama canal is truly a wonder. 

Looking forward to meeting y'all

Bryan

Hi Bryan, nice to ‘meet’ you. To say we’re looking forward to our first cruise is an understatement. It’s always been my husband Paul’s dream to sail through the Panama Canal, so as we’ve both hit significant birthdays, we’re ‘Pushing the boat out’ so to speak. We’re travelling with our two good friends David and Stu. Paul is English as is Stu, David and myself are sabre wielding, blue faced Celts 😂 David and Stu have moved to Worcester and Paul and I live in Glasgow. Paul originally hails from Wembley, he moved north of Hadrian’s Wall 36 years ago when we first met. 

5F0F5690-034A-417B-805E-64B24054A53A.jpeg

Hey. Hey. Cool. Cute couple. Who is who? Or is that whom?

Good to know there are at least 5 of us. Ha. Another word of advice. Pack less. 😉

If I can be of any help, by all means ask.

Bryan

by the by, i NEVER look like this but it was a family wedding and i couldn't let the side down. Or............they would not have let me in the way i usually dress.  EEK.me-100.jpg.5df01c8af184d2c637ebab0d8d725137.jpg

haaaaaaaaa   And don't forget glove box. lol

I'm with you. Ya packs it, ya gotta carry it. And I ain't carrying it. Passport, amex, phone & CHARGER!!! and my electric toothbrush and I'm out the door. If I need it, I'll buy it when I get there. lol

I will have to pack a bit more this time since I'll be on the water for 44 days. 

When do y'all get into FLL? What line were you crew for?

My family is invading for xmas so I'm a little nuts. They leave, I have two days to get it together and run to LHR for LAX and the ship. Ahhhh, family. lol

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...