Where to order Tux

When you get your document book from RCCL, look in the back of it and they have tux's to rent. I usally go to one of the local tux rental shops and get measured and then I just call in the measurement and bingo my tux is waiting for me when I board. We're doing the Explorer on March 5th so I'm just waiting for the documents to get here so I can call it in. Also, you can rent them when you board.

To order a tux, go to http://www.cruiselineformal.com.

That is the same supplier that RC uses. We rented one for a cruise in Oct. The tux was in our room when we arrived. They did have one shirt sized wrong (regular instead of a long) so try it on or at least check the sizes when you board. There are a few extras on the ship so you can exchange the items that don't fit correctly if you catch it early. If you wait until formal night and find a problem, there may not be your correct size left in stock.

Thanks everyone for the help. I know I did it for the other curise, but that was to long ago. I'm glad to hear other people rent them also. The way I see it is that just makes more room in the suit case for my stuff, and I can listen to him complain more.

Justwaiting;)

Can anyone tell where I go to order a tux for DH? I know I did it on the Alaska cruise on Holland, but that was to long ago to remember.:confused:

We leave on Seranade on March 4th so I need to get it done.

Thank you,

Justwaiting;)

I'd look into buying one. For the cost of a 2 or 3 rentals you can buy one with all the trimming.

It's $85 for the basic black tux and an additional $12 for shoes. The tux comes with pants, jacket, two shirts, cummerbund, cuff links and studs. They also have a white jacket tux for $95. The rental fee is for the full length of the cruise. They charged us $85 for a 12 night cruise or a 7 night.

Try http://www.cruiselineformal.com > Products > Royal Caribbean > Gentlemen for a full descrition and pictures of their items.

Archived