Bunk beds

shlbil

if you are talking about the ones that fold out from the wall, my husband crawled on one a few cruises ago to see. he is 230lbs. he didn't sleep on it (and it would have been really odd because his legs were hanging off the end-he is 6'3''). i don't know what the limit is. but i know a 230 lb man can fit

On 11/6/2019 at 9:14 AM, klfrodo said:

Clarify please.

Are you asking about family style cabins that have actual bunk beds? Or are you asking about cabins that have murphy style beds that pull out of the wall or drop down from the ceiling?

We have an interior room and I believe they are the ones that drop down from the ceiling. Just wondering how "sturdy" they really are, as we have never had a room with one before. 

11 hours ago, adventuredancer said:

if you are talking about the ones that fold out from the wall, my husband crawled on one a few cruises ago to see. he is 230lbs. he didn't sleep on it (and it would have been really odd because his legs were hanging off the end-he is 6'3''). i don't know what the limit is. but i know a 230 lb man can fit

I know my 6'4" son won't be able to sleep up there, but just wondering how "sturdy" they really are, as we have never had a room with one before.