Splendour dinning 1st night, What time?

redheadx3

SpringTxBill,

I see you were just on the Splendour in Dec. We will be on the Splendour next Dec. How was your trip? I'm especially would like to know how the weather was. I'm having a hard time imagining packing shorts and bathing suits with a sweatshirts.

It was actually pretty bad. Got to Coz about 4 hours after a major front so it was very windy and they had to cancel a lot of excursions and it was also still very windy in Costa Maya. Also quite cool during sea days so there was not any chair hogging, actually not many people even by the pool. The rest of the trip was great. You will love the ship.

The weather is just the luck of the draw of when those really big fronts come thru. Just pack layers.:)

Just got off the Splendour. Dinner was at 6:00 the first night. Departure time may be six, but everyone is onboard earlier. I think the muster drill was at 5:15.

By the way, the Splendour Dining room has floor length windows. You'll be able to get a great view.

Archived